Fox Float DHX2 225x75mm Factory Trunnion Mount
Float DHX2 Adjustments:
High Speed Rebound (w VVC) – 8 clicks
Low Speed Rebound -Â 16 clicks
High Speed Compression – 8 clicks
Low Speed Compressoin – 16 clicks
Coil Spring Preload with Detents on Spring Collar
FOX PN: 978-01-006
The FOX DHX2 damper has notable improvements in 2021. Coil shocks are regaining popularity across a variety of platforms. Some have linkage designed to accommodate the more linear coil spring performance, such as the Yeti SB165. Other riders simply prefer less ramp than the air shock options. Not sure which is for you? Chat with our team about your riding and setup.
Want to learn more about coil spring tuning? Read our blog on Coil Spring Tuning Basics. You’ll learn how different springs can cross over depending on pre-load, sag and ramp.
Need help defining which rear shock is right for you? No problem. Chat, email, call or come by. BikeCo offers unmatched after sales service to help riders dial in the setup for their new suspension.
BikeCo Pro Tunes are available on Fox rear shocks. If selecting a Pro Tune Suspension options please fill out the form on the Pro Tune tab, choose the Pro Tune product variation and submit!
Float DHX2 Features from Fox’s site:
- Shaft Coating Chromoly – Ultra-low friction, highly durable damper shaft finish
- VVC: Rebound Yes
- Detents on spring collar: Yes
- NEW chassis & damper
- NEW detents on spring collar to prevent loosening under light preload conditions
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW MCU bumper for increased end stroke progression and bottom out control
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- NEW improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- NEW graphics
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Steel outer body and finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
- Independent firm mode circuit â€“ firmer lockout than previous DHX2
- Reduced friction
- Reduced length reservoir for better fit on more frames
The Bike Company’s proprietary Pro Tune services will take your Fox suspension’s performance even further customizing the tune for your specifics. Learn more about BikeCo Pro Tune’s Here.
Special Order Products: Shipping times may vary. These products may not be on our premises however we order almost daily from these vendors! Our team will be in touch with ETA on your order. Questions? Feel free to ask before, during or after your purchase.