Fox Float X2 8.5×2.5″ Factory Kashima
Float X2 Adjustments:
2 position lever – Open, Firm
High Speed Rebound (w VVC) – 8 clicks
Low Speed Rebound -Â 16 clicks
High Speed Compression – 8 clicks
Low Speed Compressoin – 16 clicks
Air Pressure & Volume Spacers
FOX PN: 979-01-035
The Fox Float X2 has was the shock that took tuning to the next level. For 2021 the Float X2 saw substantial upgrades for even better performance. Both Rebound and Compression circuits have high as well as low speed adjustments. Riders can continue to fine tune performance with air pressure and volume spacing.
Need help defining which rear shock is right for you? No problem. Chat, email, call or come by. BikeCo offers unmatched after sales service to help riders dial in the setup for their new suspension.
BikeCo Pro Tunes are available on Fox rear shocks. If selecting a Pro Tune Suspension options please fill out the form on the Pro Tune tab, choose the Pro Tune product variation and submit!
Float X2 Features from Fox’s site:
- NEW chassis & damper
- NEW high-flow main piston
- NEW progressive bottom-out bumper
- NEW lower friction air seals
- NEW ultra-low friction, highly durable hard chrome damper shaft finish
- NEW graphics
- Improved bearing ratio for metric sizes
- Matching 8-click HSC and HSR adjustment on GRIP2 forks and X2 shocks
- Updated compression ratios, 300psi max
- Improved high-speed rebound tunability via addition of VVC (Variable Valve Control)
- Increased control and decreased harshness via linear damping
- Ultra-low-friction, highly durable damper shaft finish
- Independent firm mode circuit â€“ firmer lockout than previous FLOAT X2
- Finned inner body for improved structural rigidity and reduced hysteresis
The Bike Company’s proprietary Pro Tune services will take your Fox suspension’s performance even further customizing the tune for your specifics. Learn more about BikeCo Pro Tune’s Here.
Special Order Products: Shipping times may vary. These products may not be on our premises however we order almost daily from these vendors! Our team will be in touch with ETA on your order. Questions? Feel free to ask before, during or after your purchase.