Ibis Ripmo v2 Frame, 147mm travel DW Suspension, 29″
The Ibis Ripmo V2 carbon frame combines DW Suspension and Cutting Edge Geometry. With the Ripmo V2 Ibis has improved both performance ends of the original Ripmo. A steeper seattube and revised DW suspension provide a great pedal platform. A more relaxed geometry and redesigned suspension curve give the Ripmo V2 even more capacity when you point it downhill. Chat with the experts at BikeCo.com about how to spec your Ibis Ripmo V2 frame for the ultimate balance of performance and budget.
Coil Spring Options Available – contact our sales team!
Check out BikeCo’s Ibis Ripmo Custom Complete Builder Here or get some ideas on spec from Ibis’ Factory Builds Here
BikeCo Frame Prep
All frame, frame kit as well as complete purchases receive a thorough BikeCo Frame Prep. Riding a bike without appropriate bearing retention, torque and alignment is hard on components. As a result “loose” bikes not only make noise but will also wear prematurely. BikeCo’s expert mechanics go through each chassis ensuring that suspension, bearings, and hardware are setup for maximum performance as well as longevity. Many home builders have a full frame assembly completed by BikeCo mechanics to ensure the best setup, in brief headsets, bottom brackets, suspension, derailleur hangers, etc are gone through piece by piece.
Ibis Ripmo V2:
• One degree slacker 64.9 head angle
– More progressive suspension leverage ratio
• Compatible with select coil shocks.
-44mm fork offset
• Steep 76 degree seat tube angle
-Threaded BB (73mm BSA)
• ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
– In-frame molded cable tunnels
• 26oz bottles fit inside front triangle, size M-XL (Arundel side loader cage recommended)
– Size M-XL compatible with 170mm+ droppers, 125-150mm for smalls
• Polycarbonate downtube protector and molded rubber swing arm protectors
– IGUS bushings in lower link, bearings in upper link
• Metric 210×55 shock
– 203mm max rotor size
• 1x specific design
– Boost spacing
• Tapered headtube and steerer: ZS44 upper, ZS56 lower