RaceFace SRAM Direct Mount Chainring
RaceFace SRAM Direct Mount Chainring is a popular update. This chainring will fit on any of the 3 bolt compatible SRAM cranks such as XX1, X01, GX and NX.
The RaceFace chainrings unique narrow wide tooth profile minimizes “chain hooking” as it ages. “Chain hooking” is one of the first signs of drivetrain wear and leads to shifting inconsistencies as well as noise. This is because the chainring doesn’t release the chain cleanly. As the chain rides up the back of the ring (past 6 o’clock) before “clicking” free.
RaceFace SRAM Direct Mount Chainring Details
- Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM
- Tooth Count: 28, 30, 32, 34, 36t
- Drivetrain Speeds: 9 , 10 , 11 , 12
- Defined Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
- Round or Oval: Round
- Offset: 3
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs , 170/177 Hubs , 150/157 DH Hubs , 157 Super Boost Hubs , 141/148 Boost Hubs
Questions? No problem. BikeCo’s staff is here to ensure you get the right product, at the right price for your particular riding needs.
Chat, call or email us for more details on products as well as product pairings. Everyone at BikeCo.com is here to ensure you get the most out of each ride. We know how important it is to have the best working bits on your mountain bike because we all ride!