All Sizes: X-Fusion Manic Adjustable Seatpost
$199.99 – $229.99
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
X-Fusion Manic Adjustable Seatpost 30.9 & 31.6, 125mm or 150mm
The X-Fusion Manic is hands down the best budget conscious adjustable seatpost on the market.
We’ve worked with this post with X-Fusion & BikeCo Pro Rider Brian Lopes in some of the toughest conditions around – and the Manic just keeps coming back for more.
Working with top level racers such as BikeCo Pro Rider Brian Lopes we get to see a lot of products.
Some are tested and revised, others run and discarded. We thoroughly assess all of the relevant MTB products and few actually make it to our showroom floor or website…
We asked Brian Lopes about the Manic: “Blown away by the performance and reliability. Not 1 issue in the past 1 1/2 years I’ve been running these. Great remote, great looks, great price.”
Without a doubt one of the highlights of the Manic is the included remote lever. The X-Fusion Manic remote is comfortable as well as extremely adjustable. Additionally this adjust-ability allows excellent fitment and ergonomic consideration no matter your setup.
Check out the Manic remote’s adjust-ability in this video:
X-Fusion Manic Seatpost Details
X-Fusion Manic post uses internal cable routing. Manic features a low-profile seat cradle as well as seal collar. The Manic is air sprung and hydraulically locked. The remote can be run on the left or right, above or below the handlebar. However, it is optimized as a left shifter replacement for 1x drivetrains.
- Cable activated, hydraulic action, infinitely adjustable travel
- Paddle shifter style remote with adjustable angle ball-joint handlebar clamp
- Double key-way design prevents lateral twisting
- Double bolt clamp with wide range of seat angle adjustment. Fits both standard and 7 x 9 mm Carbon Rails
- Sealed cartridge internals for quick replacement
- Low profile head-seal as well as saddle clamp increase useable travel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.