SRAM DUB PressFit Bottom Bracket, PF41 x 89/92mm
SRAM’s new DUB cranks utilize a 28.99mm spindle requiring the correlated DUB bottom bracket. The DUB pressfit bottom bracket is designed for frames with a 41mm inner diameter on their bottom bracket shell.
SRAM DUB PressFit Bottom Bracket, PF41 x 89/92mm Details
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple jobâ€” to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility.
- Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than GXP system
- PressFit 89/92
- BB Shell Width (mm): 89.5 mm , 92 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: BB86 , BB92 , BB89.5
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- Defined Color: Black
- Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB